List of Standards for Electromagnetic Compatibility (2014/30/EU) Updated
List of Standards for Electromagnetic Compatibility (2014/30/EU) Updated -published on Product Compliance Manager - June 10, 2022
--- Executive Summary ---
Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/910 - 9 June 2022
The European Commission has recently made updates to the list of standards for Electromagnetic Compatibility. This decision is a follow up of the previous implementing decision (EU) 2019/1326. In effect, this updated list is important to all manufacturers of CE marked products that have used European harmonized standards to prove CE compliance according to these regulations.
Do you have applied standards to prove compliance in regard to the Implementing Decision (EU) 2019/1326? We recommend you check the new list of standards to see if any of the standards you applied have been updated. When standards have been updated by this list, you need to re-evaluate your products against the updated standard and update your Declaration of Conformity.
Our post on Product Compliance Manager outlines the changes for your convenience. This publication is only available to subscribers. Feel free to subscribe, it is at no cost. We don't like spam either, so we will not spam you after you have subscribed.
Links and Downloads
Other, related articles, that may be of your interest:
- List of Harmonized Standards for Quality Management Systems, Sterilisation and the Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices Has Been Updated
- Updated List of Harmonized Standards QMS and the Application of RM to MD
- Amendments List of Standards Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Amendments List of Standards EMC Directive (2014/30/EU)
- EMC Directive – 2014/30/EU
- Low Voltage Directive – 2014/35/EU
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – 2012/19/EU
- Radio Equipment Directive – 2014/53/EU
- CE Marking: Your Definitive Guide